Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Fire Hose of Customer Leads, Proven Buyer in Fact for Pennies

What ever your business,what ever you're selling,it is almost certain you can find a list of people that already spent money on what you are selling.

You can find out how many bought and how much money they spent.
Do you wish to market to a specific age group only.
Or maybe only women in a certain zip code, or income level.

Using the internet for most communications, many people have forgotten the Gold available that can be found in purchased lists.

There are several sources of lists,but the best I feel is the Great SRDS(Standard Rate and Data Service).90 years of experience!
No, not cheap when compared to a hamburger, but when the success of your company is what is important, SRDS subscriptions are a bargain.

You can develop a list of prospects easily.
It can be crazy hard to find new customers, unless you know where to look.
The wisest thing is to go after people that have shown they are willing to spend money on what you have to sell.
It is almost as good as having one that bought from you already.

Not just for finding leads, but also studying the SRDS lists you can find out if you might be pricing your products either too high or too low.

Looking at one list about buyers of a weight loss product, I can see the average purchase is $50.I see 90% are female and I see there are 112,261 names on the list.
Knowing what my percent of sales per 100 people exposed to my offer, I can figure out if I can do a successful/profitable mailing.

Breaking even or even losing on the first mailing could still be wise if you offer supplements on a monthly subscription. Studying lists you might find even people are sticking with the program for 3-6 months.

Or you could research magazines. Knowing how many paid subscribers the magazine has could help you decide if placing an advertisement in that magazine makes sense.

Do yourself a favor and get subscribed to SRDS.
They are constantly updating their files for current customer data.

Current access fees are $750 per year.
Just do a search for them, they are easy to find.
I have no affiliation with them, just respect what they offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment